B-vitamins paly an essential role in many metabolic reactions such as the release of energy from carbohydrates, fat and protein. A deficiency of one B-vitamin can affect optimal functioning of organ systems throughout the body. Since B-vitamins are water soluble and easily washed from the body, daily replenishment is important. Stress, certain medications and alcoholic beverages can also deplete the body's B-vitamin reserves.
Unlike traditional formulas, it contains enzymaticaly active forms of critical nutrients such as pyridoxal-6-phosphate form of vitamin B6 and 5-MTHF, the active form of folate that is up to 7 times more bioavailable than folic acid. Also vitamin B3, niacin that can have a flushing effect massively increase circulation in the body.
BioActive Complete B-Complex contains:
- Thiamine/Vitamin B1 - which can help convert carbohydrates into usable energy for your body.
- Riboflavin/Vitamin B2 - which is converted to its active form called riboflavin-5'-phosphate which the body uses for energy production.
- Niacin/Vitamin B3 - which can support healthy energy transfer reactions within the cells. It can also affect healthy metabolism of glucose, fat and alcohol. Furthermore, it can also support healthy cholesterol levels.
- Pantothenic Acid/Vitamin B5 - which can support synthesis of (hemoglobin), hormones, neurotransmitters,the oxidation of carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- Pyridoxine HCI & Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate/Vitamin B6 - which can affect amino acid and fat metabolism positively.Along with Vitamin B5, it can also support neurotransmitter and hemoglobin synthesis. Additionally, B6 also plays a role in gluconeogenesis, the formation of glucose from non-carbohydrate sources.
- Biotin - which plays a role in metabolism of fatty acids. It also plays a role in maintaining metabolic homeostasis or the balance between your body's many unique chemical pathways and processes.
- Folate - which can help to maintain red blood cell production within normal range. It can also help your body make and maintain healthy DNA. Furthermore, BioActive Complete B-Complex contains the compound para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), which can encourage synthesis of folic acid.
- Vitamin B12 - which is required for healthy nerve cell activity and promotes heart health [4-7].
- Inositol - which is vital for calcium and insulin signal transduction.
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving (2 vegetarian capsules):
|Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl)||100 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin and riboflavin 5’-phosphate)||75 mg|
|Niacin (vitamin B3) (as nicotinamide and nicotinic acid)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)||20 mg|
|Folate (vitamin B9) (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofate calcium salt)||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||300 mcg|
|Biotin (vitamin B8)||1000 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) (as D-calcium pantothenate)||500 mg|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)||50 mg|
Other ingredients: capsule (glazing agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), rice bran, stearic acid, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.